Please register online for DART-Conference
The DART-Conference “Demographic Change in Europe - Solutions for the Economy” will take place on 14.04.2011 in Dresden, Germany.
The conference brings solutions to the following question: What can be done to boost traditional & innovative economy in European regions?
After the welcome speech the conference starts with the panel discussion “Demographic change, economy and European Policies”. The discussion will focus on European policies and activities on demographic change in the economy as well as the demands of politics and administrations. Discussing these topics means also to have reliable indicators for measuring decline and ageing in the regions as a basis for political activities on all levels. The panel discussion could be the start of a wider discussion of political recommendations.
In the afternoon six good practices which can boost traditional & innovative economy and which were selected in an internal DART workshop in Kranj (SI) will be presented and discussed comprehensively.
These six Good Practices come from all over Europe:
- Saxony, Germany: Supermarkets of generations
- Brandenburg, Germany: Fit for taking over the management of a handy craft enterprise
- North Karelia, Finland: Abloy’s Agemaster Programme
- North Karelia, Finland: Growth Programme HYRRÄ for well-being enterprises
- Veneto, Italy: TALENTAGED
- Galicia, Spain: Cooperatives incubator
On the 15.04.2011 a study visit will take place. For more information please download the detailed agenda of the conference.